Sunday 11 May 2014

Front And Back Page Development

Experimenting with text for the front page:

I liked the typeface "Brushed", which looked to be made with a paintbrush, as it expressed to me creativity, something which I wanted to inspire in the children who read this book.



Scanned page. However, when I used the same sizing as the inside of the book, I realised that this was too short. I therefore added extra details to the bottom, which I think made it look more exciting anyway. 
Extra items added.
Text added. Patterns also added around text to keep the same visual language.

AFTER USING TESTING
Someone commented that the chef was hard to see because it was white on a white background, so I added an outline. I also made the stalk of the broccoli more green so that it stood out more.



Back page:

No comments:

Post a Comment